Interested in applying for one of the European Council programs? Fantastic! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Fill out the EC Scotland 2018 Application for Scotland or the EC Program 2018 Application for any of our other programs (Paris, London, Waterford, Madrid, Berlin, or St. Petersburg).
- Once it has been filled out and signed, bring it to your campus representative for approval. The European Council will not accept applications that were not approved by a campus representative. Click Here for a list of campus representatives and contact information; if you do not see your school listed, contact the EC Coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
- Pay the $300 non-refundable application fee by click on one of the buttons below and follow these steps
- Select an item to add to cart. The website will navigate you to a second page and once here, press the “add to cart” button.
- Complete the required fields and select “continue”
- Once you’ve reviewed your cart, select “checkout”
- Complete the delivery information** and select “Continue Unregistered”. You do NOT need to become a registered user, create an account, or login to the system to make payments. The system will not allow you to see your balance and if you forget your password, the EC Coordinator is unable to look up that information.
- 5. Complete the “payment method” and the “billing address”** sections and select “continue”.
Applications will NOT be processed until we receive BOTH the $300 deposit and the application that has been approved by your campus representative. Students are accepted into programs on a first come, first serve basis and we must receive both items to accept a student. The European Council does not reserve spaces for programs or classes.
To arrive to the payment site, please click on the destination below:
**If you are making a payment for someone, put the name and address of the student who will be participating on the program in ~both~ the “Delivery Address” and the “Billing Address”. Failure to do this may cause lag time in processing the application.